Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Updated On: Apr 22, 2023

Where does MAP’s funding come from?

Our funding comes from generous donors. For some projects, we may seek funding from other organizations. Please see our Donate Page to make a donation.

Do you take instrument donations?

We are able to accept instruments in good condition that are ready to use. 

What do you fund?

MAP funds teacher grants and scholarships. More information can be found on our Finances page. 

I'm interested in volunteering. How do I get started?

Please visit our Volunteers page and complete the volunteer interest form. 

Contact Info
Music & Arts Partners
PO Box 532
West Linn, OR 97068

Top of Page image
Copyright © 2024. All Rights Reserved.